Need some adventure and a break from your daily routines? Time to hit the road.
Whether you love gazing at the beautiful scenery or simply enjoy driving for the sake of driving, our world has a lot to offer. These seemingly endless and open roads will make you want to travel. There is no better way to interact with the land and nature than getting behind the wheel and taking a road trip. The photos are a proof again of just how beautiful this World is. Each of the roads from the list is definitely worth the drive. Just make sure you don’t run out of gas in the middle of nowhere.
SEE ALSO: The World’s 8 Scariest Roads
You Might Also Like: World’s Most Scenic Train Rides
Here are 17 roads you need to drive in your lifetime.
1. Road to Mount Fitz Roy. Los Glaciares National Park, Patagonia
2. Trollstigen – famous road in Norwegian mountains
3. Guoliang Tunnel Road, China
4. Mountain road in Swiss Alps Valley, Furka Pass, Switzerland
5. Cinematic Road to Mount Cook, New Zealand
6. Scenic Valley of Fire, Nevada
7. Transfagarasan Highway in Romania
8. The famous Tizi n’Tichka pass in Morocco
9. Countryside road in Tuscany, Italy
10. Scenic Road in Southern Moravia, Czech Republic
11. Famous Highway into Monument Valley, Utah, USA
12. Karakorum highway. Autumn season in Northern Pakistan
13. Famous Atlantic road, Norway (Atlanterhavsvegen)
14. The Road to the Canadian Rockies, Kootenay National Park
15. The famous Chapman’s peak near Hout bay Cape Town South Africa
16. Cinematic Road Passo Dello Stelvio, Italy
17. Golden road leading to the yellow and green fields of France
Image source: amongraf.ro