Do you suffer from Acrophobia? It’s the extreme or irrational fear of heights. People who have severe acrophobia face with anxiety-inducing situations. They learn different techniques to overcome it. But, most people have it in a mild form.
SEE ALSO: THRILL SEEKERS AND THEIR DEATH-DEFYING PHOTOS
On the other hand, some people are completely comfortable at high heights. For some reason they love hanging off a cliff, or standing on top of a skyscraper. It relaxes them and they get the chance to enjoy amazing views from above.
But it makes me wonder at times, do they have a death wish? What makes them do such crazy things and push their limits? What I know for sure is they never go into hysterics if someone shakes their step-ladder.
For all of you who have a weak heart and love their boring life, DO NOT look at the photos.
SEE ALSO: EXTREME HEIGHTS FOR TRUE ADRENALINE JUNKIES
These are people who are not afraid of heights.
1. Crazy death-defying acts by Eskil Ronningsbakken in Norway.
Sindre Lundvold / Barcroft Media
2. Blake Aldridge dives 95ft from the rock monolith in Portugal
Handout / Getty Images
3. Skywalking in the Alps
4. Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas
5. The heart-stopping climbs of Alex Honnold at Yosemite
6. Extreme Kayaking at Victoria Falls
Jeff Curtes / Caters News
8. Yosemite Base Jumpers
9. Sitting on the tip of the tongue – Trolltunga rock in Norway.
10. Edgewalk at the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada
11. Horseshoe Bend, Arizona
12. Skippers Bridge in Queenstown, New Zealand (328 ft above the river)
13. Sleeping on cliffs
14. Sand dune in Lucky Bay, Australia
2001 LimeWave – Anki Knutsson & Lars Andersson
15. Paragliding in Oludeniz, Turkey