Parents can be annoying at times, but they can be hilariously funny as well. Seems like they will never master the art of texting. Is it really so hard for them to learn how it works? Well, you don’t need to be an expert in computing science or technology to know to text the message correctly.
Some of the things they write are extremely embarrassing, but cute and funny at the same time. What bothers them most is auto-correction, camera and internet slang. They usually ask some weird and silly questions about the things they are not familiar with. Yes, that’s annoying, but can truly brighten your day. We hope they will eventually figure out this text messaging thing.
These are 20 funniest texts from parents to their kids. Absolutely hilarious!
2. Just take your time mom!
4. The big D
5. Mooom, the finger!!!
6. Did she really forget she was the first who texted?
7. Mom, you can’t use YOLO all the time!
8. But this time, you got it right.
10. Mom, I’m not Gay, but thanx for loving me!!!
11. IDK, LY & TTYL
12. Mom, stop it! Don’t want to know the details!
13. Swiffer vs. stiffy
14. Everything’s OK with your phone mom.
15. Dad’s playing with your what?
16. “In a meeting…”
17. Google logo.
18. And that is one clever mom.
19. “Have you taken some V(D)icks?”
20. Your mom’s OK, don’t worry.
Photo Credits: distractify.com