Instagram is an amazing tool for planning and inspiring your travels. You see all these fancy destinations that look like a postcard. The next thing you do is you start saving money for your next trip.
But before you get over excited, we suggest you to get well informed about the place you plan to visit. Because, things are not always as they seem. Going to any of these places during peak season might not be a good idea. You don’t want to feel disappointed for not taking the “perfect” shot of a famous landmark. So, you better wake up early if you want to enjoy the place in peace, before the place get all packed.
There is also a useful tip: if you ever want to visit places that require a ticket, “BUY THE TICKET ONLINE.” That’s how you’ll avoid waiting in line for hours.
So, do you prefer peace and quiet more than a hectic summer season?
Take a look at the high and low season travel photos and decide for yourself.
6. Walking around Santorini Island in Greece
7. Admiring the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy
8. Stonehenge during sunset, UK
9. Leaning Tower in Pisa, Italy
10. Taking a gondola ride in Venice
11. Witnessing the glory of the Taj Mahal in India
12. Climbing Mount Everest, Nepal
13. St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City
14. Sheep Meadow, New York’s Central Park
15. Admiring Mona Lisa in Louvre Museum, Paris
16. Exploring Arashiyama Bamboo Forest in Japan
17. Walking across the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver, Canada
18. Exploring Antelope canyon in Arizona
19. Visiting the Sydney Opera House, Australia
20. Admiring the blooming Sakura Trees
21. Enjoying a hike in Yosemite National Park, USA
Image source: boredpanda.com